Counselling for Children & Young People
Insight offers counselling to young people aged from 12 years upwards. Our qualified and experienced counsellors provide a safe and confidential space for young people to talk about their worries and problems.
If you would like to make a referral or want more information, please refer to following links;
- Child-Young Person Referral Form
- Parents information brochure
- Childrens Generic Brochure
- What happens at the first appointment CYP
Douglas Youth Counselling & Well-being Service
If you are a young person aged between 12- 19 years and living in Douglas or attending school within the Douglas area, a counsellor is available to meet with you in the local community centre.
You can find out more about the Douglas Children and Young Peoples service if you follow the links below;
- Douglas YP Referral form
- Douglas Youth Counselling & Well-being Service leaflet
- Douglas YCWS Parents/Carer information brochure
- Douglas ‘What happens at the first appointment’ FAQs
For further information and/or an application pack please telephone 01382 305706 or email
your request to firstname.lastname@example.org